Joycity today announced that its new 3D action game, Warship Battle, reached 5 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store. In the US, the game is ranked #1 in the action games category and #10 overall. Internationally, Warship Battle has reached #1 in action games in 31 countries, and #5 overall in 24 countries. The game takes players to the fiery waters of the World War II era, where they must helm authentic military vessels in missions based on historic naval clashes. Its predecessor, Gunship Battle, recently surpassed 45 million downloads for Android.
To celebrate, Joycity is rewarding Warship Battle players 30% additional in-game money, which can be earned as an mission clear reward, as well as 50% more in-game cash, which can be earned as an episode clear reward.
- High quality 3D graphics despite compact app size
- Fast paced naval battles with authentic warships from the World War II era.
- Customize your warships with different weapons and parts to win the battle
- Episodes and Hidden missions based on real WWII naval battles.
- Network connection is not required after downloading the game
Warship Battle may be downloaded for free on Android at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joycity.warshipbattle&hl=en and on iOS at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gunship-battle-helicopter/id980146958?mt=8